Well, we pretty much got the rooster coop done today! I have pictures to prove it...
This is what we started with this morning...wire on three sides and the top wire hanging down inside.
We added a few more support bars and then started putting the wire back on. We had to patch it some, but it worked fine!
So....I was goofing off with the PVC pipe cutters. (Great tool, by the way!!)
Cutting pipe...I was sitting on a feed sack because the grass was still wet from the dew!
Drilling holes in the ends of support pipes.
Inside the coop...I was talking to Katherine.
Ah, there she is!
Cutting a piece of chicken wire to patch the side.
Katherine 'sewing' the sides where the different peices of chicken wire came together. (That is my uncle's boat in the back-ground...)
The finished project!! (Minus however I'm going to practically close the 'door'--the end facing you.)
The state of our hands...mine are a tad more scratched up than Katherine's.
So this one really has nothing to do with chicken coops... :P
It is just the author...having fun!